Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Sunset Over Camotes Islands




We had been blessed with a beautiful day, thank you Lord! This was the only sunset we had at the island but it was one of the best. You are also lucky today because I decided to share it here.





A natural body of water plus natural source of light equals natures best scenery. This can be the reason why infinity pools are trending in resorts all over the world. But then nothing beats nature as you can see...




I used to wonder how come the sunset at Manila Bay is so famous. I once tried to visit Manila Bay to witness the famous sunset but then I was not lucky that time. It was already dark when I came but I still enjoyed the Baywalk's Christmas lights and decors displayed.




Unfortunately, I was super tired after that day tour (credit it to my paddling) and I jumped up on the bed upon our arrival. Yes, I miss this sight again! My sister-in-law came to me after their photo shot showing me how  beautiful the sunset was. And how they loved the photos they were able to take. I was so upset but then what will I do? Haha, I have posted it here on my blog so I should be happy. One day, I will see this magical scene myself. Somewhere, somehow...



You may wonder why I was not able to witness this in my lifetime. This is because I lived in a place where the sun sets beyond the mountains. Of course that is equally beautiful specially when bamboos are all over the mountains, or when underneath are rice granaries or with both. But then its a beauty that cannot be ignored, its free and its enticing us, so what are we waiting for? Let us grab our chances and share it with your loved ones!!






No comments:

Post a Comment