Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Greens at Nonok Beach House, Camotes Island




Good morning Camotes! Greeting this place with a wide smile on my face. Why not? I love green and the place was all green. I felt like meditating in a solitary place. All I can hear were the waves crushing against the solid shore while the birds were joyfully singing somewhere over those trees.





This is where I want to spend my morning. A tea time would had made it perfect. The beach house had a vast yard and with trees proudly standing all over it. We seldom encounter those species so I planned to do some research and blog it here.





This was like my dream house in a way. I dreamed a house that is not so big just like this one but I wanted it in a middle of a flower garden. Yes, I want flowers all around and not just ornamental trees. I love trees but I prefer fruit bearing trees like mango, jack fruits, avocado, star and sugar apples and the like. Obviously I want to eat fruits that is why I wanted them around.





Overall, I still love the outside of this beach house. The environment was relaxing and stress reliever. If only I can afford to have a home with large gardens just like this one... One day, we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment