Friday, March 14, 2014

Where to Drive?

It's just my second day but I am already confused. Puzzled as to what should be the appropriate content of this blog.

For this blog to earn, a good friend told me to try "budget travel blogs". That would be difficult for my part because I enjoyed travelling so much that I tend to forget the budget details. Besides, I am not well traveled and do not have the luxury to indulge to such thrill and bold undertakings. Plus I am not that fussy with money. Ops! I may lose my current job with that confession.

I used to imagine myself as a local writer. That one day I will be writing the day-to-day adventures of fisher folks, carpenters, mothers, children and all personalities in the neighborhood that catches my interest. That I can capture their true to life stories in a book and share it to the rest of the world. We may not live like kings and queens in palaces but we are happy or even happier than royalties living in their grand fortress. Life is not about the material things you have, it is about God's presence and love.

As of now, I cannot decide on what road to drive and where to go. I cannot think of a good piece to blog that is why I end up sharing my sentiments. I even end up counting the words above to check if I am nearing the 500th mark. Unfortunately, I am still very far from the quota and I may not be able to make it tonight. But I am not giving up. Life still goes on!




No comments:

Post a Comment