Thursday, March 13, 2014

My first Night with My Bro Home Broadband

It's late but I am still awake. My Bro is giving me the energy.

It has been my dream that one day, I could get a good internet connection so that I could update my blog daily. It's dream come true ladies and gentlemen! Thanks to God, our Almighty Father for this wonderful blessings. Let us pray for more blessings to come for all of us...

The plan is to get an online job to sustain and finance my online activity. I have no idea where to start. I will think of ways this coming weekend. Meanwhile, here is my first blog entry for 2014 and cheers for more blogs to come.

I read from one of my online subscriptions that to improve my writing skills I need to write at least 500 words everyday. Wow, let me count my words and see if I already had a hundred. Joking aside, I will give it a try. Five hundred words every night after office is a good challenge.

Time check is 10 o'clock and I am hungry. I am currently eating some biscuits while thinking of something to write. As a start I will probably write more about our family activities. We had fun travelling together to several places and I should be glad to share it here. The issue is that I have no audience yet. Haha! I need to market this blog but how? Maybe I will try facebook hoping that some of my friends can find time to check my world here. I can also pray for more beginner's luck. I am not sure if I could get a financial return from this blog. But writing is my passion and that makes every piece of this blog valuable. Each entry will sum up my happiness and lifetime fulfillment.

Funny that in spite of my passion to write I still end up as an accountant. My best friend once told me that she had a hard time discovering the area where her passion is. The dilemma is common to smart and intelligent person like her because they can excel in all area they went into. That was her issue before and she was now helping her children indentify their potentials and passion so that they will not end up confused like her. I shared this because in a way I was like her. I am not saying that I am smart and intelligent but what can I do? Birds of the same feather flock together. And besides that is a logical explanation on how I end up as an accountant even if I do not like numbers.

I should sleep now, my words may not sound real anymore. I maybe in a dream. But tomorrow is a new day, a new start and may it commence with a serene, immaculate and beautiful sunrise for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment