Monday, November 23, 2015

Cold Spring at Durano ECO Farm



This cold spring is located at the mountainous part of Carmen, Cebu. Just two hours ride from Cebu City, you can relax and cool down on the pools made to temporarily store the water flowing from a cold string located at the foot of a nearby mountain. There are seven connected pools in this resort to choose from. The water flows to these pools before it goes back to the river beside these pools.





The water is super cold and taste delicious. Yes, we all tasted the water while swimming, dipping and playing on these pools.



I will tell and show more on my future blogs. It had been a long time from my last blog but I planned of putting more blogs into this site. Welcome me back and enjoy the read.




No comments:

Post a Comment