Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Personal Vision, Mission and Core Values



Personal Vision:






To equip my mental, physical, spiritual and aesthetic aspects and use them as my survival suit in my journey into this world.



To share the wisdom gained and leave them as my legacy to this world.



To enjoy my life’s journey to the fullest; to smile whatever my circumstances are; to find a positive spark in every situation; to be of help as much as possible; to appreciate nature everyday; and to hold on to life as long as I can


Personal Mission:







I will continually develop my mental faculties and abilities through reading, listening, writing and teaching.


I will maintain an able and happy body by engaging into sports and eating a balance diet.

I will strive to know more our Creator, strengthen my faith and improve my personal relationship with Him by reflecting on His words, spreading love to the people around me and nourishing my aesthetic nature.


I will share the wisdom gained to others and use it to nurture their positive outlook in life.



Core Values:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Faith


Know more about my Creator

Bestow my trust and confidence unto Him

Believe in the goodness of mankind

Trust that my wishes and my dreams will come true

That there will be light at the end of the tunnel


Love


Love unconditionally

Love God above all things

Give happiness, harmony and peace to my family and friends

Respect and show concern to my fellow human being

Conserve the environment and take care of the fauna and flora


Integrity


Stand, do and preserve what is right

Accept, amend and take accountability when wrong

Be self-reliant and responsible

Keep a good sense

Stay cool and composed

No comments:

Post a Comment